top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 2 Million

How much is Jana Kramer net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Jana Kramer, such as how much is Jana Kramer’s net worth and wealth in 2016, how much is Jana Kramer’s annual salary and earnings, What are Jana Kramer’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Jana Kramer’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Jana Kramer from a number of our credible sources.

About Jana Kramer

Jana Kramer is an American Country Singer, born on December 2, 1984 in Detroit, Michigan, USA, her birth sign is the Sagittarius and her Birth name Jana Rae Kramer.
Jana Kramer is an American Singer, she has been popular for playing the role of Alex Dupre on One Tree Hill and also for her single "Why Ya Wanna."
Jana Kramer started her acting career in 2003 with a role on All My Children.
Jana Kramer studied at Rochester Adams High School, she didn’t go to the college in order to persue her singing and acting career.
Jana Kramer has been married three times, to Michael Gambino in 2004, then to Johnathon Schaech from 2010 to 2011, and then to Mike Caussin since 2015, they had a child.
Jana Kramer’s parents are Martin Kramer and Nora Kramer, she has a bother named Steve Kramer.

Jana Kramer starred in several films and TV series such as:
Heart of the Country in 2012
One Tree Hill in 2009
Entourage in 2009
Spring Breakdown in 2009

Jana Kramer Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Jana Kramer’s net worth is $2 Million
Jana Kramer’s salary per year is not available
Jana Kramer’s source of wealth: Singer and actress

Jana Kramer height and weight 2016

Jana Kramer’s height is 5 FT 4 or 1.63 m Like:
Sisqo the American singer and actor, Ken Jeong the American actor, Tahj Mowry the American actor and Harry Houdini the Hungarian-American Magician and Escapist.

Jana Kramer’s weight is 152 lbs or 69 Kg
Jana Kramer Eyes color: Dark Brown
Jana Kramer Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available
Body measurements: 35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm

Jana Kramer personal Quotes

I have too much drive and determination to let anything falter me. Because I know that life's short and there's so much that I wanna do, and I can't do anything that might hold me back or get stuck in.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I