top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 500 Million

How much is Dana White net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Dana White, such as how much is Dana White’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Dana White’s annual salary and earnings, What are Dana White’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Dana White’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Dana White from a number of our credible sources.

About Dana White

Dana White is an American Entrepreneur, born on July 28, 1969 in Manchester, Connecticut, USA, his birth sign is the Leo and his Birth name Dana Frederick White, Jr.
Dana White is an Entrepreneur; he has been popular for being the president of the mixed martial arts organization Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Dana White was an aerobics instructor, but now he is the owner of gyms in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Dana White played an important role in UFC's meteoric rise, and won the World MMA Leading Man of the Year Award twice in 2010 and 2011.
Dana White studied at Hermon High School in Maine, from where he graduated in 1987.
Dana White is the son of June and Dana White, Sr.
Dana White has been married to Anne since 1996, they had 3 children.

Dana White Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Dana White’s net worth is $500 Million
Dana White’s salary per year is not available
Dana White’s source of wealth: Entrepreneur

Dana White height and weight 2017

Dana White’s height is 5 FT 11 or 1.80 m like:
Jean Dujardin the French Actor, Misha Collins the American actor, Michael McKean the American actor and Julian Sands the British actor.

Dana White’s weight is not available
Dana White Eyes color: Brown
Dana White Hair Color: Bald
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Dana White personal Quotes

I boxed in the amateurs before getting into submission fighting and got hooked. Actually, I owned three boxing gyms in Vegas. I trained and managed fighters and had a sports management company. One day I met Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell, who I started representing, and I got into this huge contract negotiation with Bob Meyerwitz, the former owner of Tito Ortiz’s contract. Through that, Bob and I developed a mutual respect for one another.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I