top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 1 million

How much is Chief Keef net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Chief Keef, such as how much is Chief Keef’s Net Worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Chief Keef’s annual salary and earnings, What are Chief Keef’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Chief Keef’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Chief Keef from a number of our credible sources.

About Chief Keef

Chief Keef is an American Rapper, born on August 15, 1995 in Chicago, Illinois, USA, his birth sign is the Leo and his Birth name Keith Cozart.
Chief Keef is a Rapper and record producer; he is best known as Chief Keef and has been popular thanks to his first album titled Finally Rich released in 2012. Keef is also known as the CEO of his own record label, Glory Boyz Entertainment.
Chief Keef started her Rapping career since he was 15 years old at that age he released his first mixtape.
Chief Keef’s Hit reached #15 on the U.S. Rap charts in 2012.
Chief Keef has one brother named Krüe Karter Cozart and 2 other children.
Keef was apprehended on charges of heroinmanufacture and distribution in 2011.

Chief Keef Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Chief Keef’s net worth is $1 Million
Chief Keef’s salary per year is not available
Chief Keef’s source of wealth: Rapper

Chief Keef height and weight 2017

Chief Keef’s height is 6 FT or 1.83 m like:
Mark Harmon the American actor, Orson Welles the American actor and director, Leonard Nimoy the American actor and Jensen Ackles the American actor.

Chief Keef’s weight is not available
Chief Keef Eyes color: Dark Brown
Chief Keef Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Chief Keef personal Quotes

She say she like my car, forgis ride. Seen me with tha stars now she wanna know me now. Unh-unh cause I told her now I'm actin' phony now. Buck buck for nigga think it's macaroni time.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I