top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 30 Billion

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Pablo Escobar’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Pablo Escobar’s annual salary and earnings, What are Pablo Escobar’s sources of wealth, and how much is Pablo Escobar’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Pablo Escobar

Pablo Escobar is an American Criminal, born on December 1, 1949 in Rionegro, Colombia, his birth sign is the Sagittarius and his Birth name Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria.
Pablo Escobar is a Colombian Criminal drug lord and trafficker; he has been popular for being one of the most powerful criminals of the world, and one of the wealthiest criminals of all time.
Pablo Escobar started his criminal career stealing cars, before he started selling drugs, he accumulated a Wealth of more than $30 Billion.
Pablo Escobar had been married to Maria Victoria Henao, they had 2 children Juan Pablo and Manuela.
Pablo Escobar studied at Universidad Autónoma Latinoamericana of Medellín, but he dropped out before graduation to join the criminal world.

Pablo Escobar Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Pablo Escobar’s net worth is $30 Billion
Pablo Escobar’s salary per year is $21 Billion
Pablo Escobar’s source of wealth: Criminal

Pablo Escobar height and weight 2016

Pablo Escobar’s height is 5 FT 5 or 1.66 m Like:
Johnny Galecki the American actor, Ian Holm the British actor, James Cagney the American actor and Richard Dreyfuss the American actor.

Pablo Escobar’s weight is not available
Pablo Escobar Eyes color: Brown
Pablo Escobar Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Pablo Escobar personal Quotes

Only those who went hungry with me and stood by me when I went through a bad time at some point in life will eat at my table.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I