top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Rapper
Net Worth : 400 000

Bobby Shmurda net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Bobby Shmurda’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Bobby Shmurda’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Bobby Shmurda’s annual salary and earnings, What are Bobby Shmurda’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Bobby Shmurda’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Bobby Shmurda

Bobby Shmurda is an American Rapper, born on August 4, 1994 in Miami, Florida, U.S, his birth sign is the Leo and his Birth name Ackquille Pollard.
Bobby Shmurda is an American rapper he has been popular for such of his songs as "Hot Nigga," which went viral since the release of its music video and peaked at number 6 on theBillboard Hot 100 and was remixed by several other artists like  Lil' Kim, French Montana, Juicy J, and Gunplay.
Bobby Shmurda is best known for his dance called the Shmoney.
Bobby Shmurda was arrested and charged with felony criminal possession of a weapon.

Bobby Shmurda’s Discography:
Shmurda She Wrote in 2014
Bobby Bitch in 2014

Bobby Shmurda Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Bobby Shmurda’s net worth is $400 000
Bobby Shmurda’s salary per year is not available
Bobby Shmurda’s source of wealth: Rapper

Bobby Shmurda height and weight 2017

Bobby Shmurda’s height is 6 FT 1 or 1.85 m like:
Richard Harris the Irish Actor, Jim Parsons the American actor Adrian Lester the British actor and Callum Blue the English Actor English Actor.

Bobby Shmurda’s weight is not available
Bobby Shmurda Eyes color: Dark Brown
Bobby Shmurda Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Bobby Shmurda personal Quotes

I'm guilty for where I live. I was never part of no gang. That's just because of the neighborhood. You don't even have to be in the gang to be in the gang. You can probably just grow up in the neighborhood, you part of the gang already.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I