top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : under review

How much is Alexis Arquette net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Alexis Arquette, such as how much is Alexis Arquette’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Alexis Arquette’s annual salary and earnings, What are Alexis Arquette’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Alexis Arquette’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Alexis Arquette from a number of our credible sources.

About Alexis Arquette

Alexis Arquette is an American Reality Star, born on July 28, 1969 in Los Angeles, California, USA, her birth sign is the Leo and her Birth name Robert Arquette.
Alexis Arquette is an American actress, musician, Reality Star and cabaret performer; she has been popular as the member of the 2005 cast of MTV's The Surreal Life. and also for her starring roles at Pulp Fiction, The Wedding Singer, She's All That, Blended and Bride of Chucky.
Alexis Arquette started her career as transvestite in the 1989 German-British drama film Last Exit to Brooklyn.
Alexis Arquette has four siblings, two of them are actors  David Arquette and Rosanna Arquette.

Alexis Arquette starred in several films and TV series such as:
Blended in 2014
Getting Back to Zero in 2011
Lords of Dogtown IN 2005
Killer Drag Queens on Dope IN 2003
The Movie Hero IN 2003

Alexis Arquette Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Alexis Arquette’s net worth is under review
Alexis Arquette’s salary per year is not available
Alexis Arquette’s source of wealth: Actress and Reality Star

Alexis Arquette height and weight 2017

Alexis Arquette’s height is 5 FT 8 in or 1,72 Like:
Lisa Kudrow the American Actress, Kathleen Turner the American Actress, Julia Roberts  the American actress, and Andie Macdowell the American Actress.

Alexis Arquette’s weight is not available
Alexis Arquette Eyes color: Brown
Alexis Arquette Hair Color: Blonde 
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Alexis Arquette personal Quotes

"I enjoy being a character actor, I enjoy being different in everything. I want a private life, I want to be able to go to 7-11 and not get into a fight with a guy because he saw me in a movie, or not have people hitting on me simply because they saw me in a movie. You want to be wanted for who you are, not what you've done or who you've become, and it's hard." Interview with Chris Lee, 1998.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I