top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Singer
Net Worth : 5 million

JoJo net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of JoJo’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is JoJo’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is JoJo’s annual salary and earnings, What are JoJo’s sources of wealth ,and how much is JoJo’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About JoJo

JoJo is an American pop Singer, born on December 20, 1990 in Brattleboro, Vermont, USA, her birth sign is the Sagittarius and her Birth name Joanna Noëlle Blagden Levesque.
JoJo is an American  singer, songwriter, and actress; she has been popular for being the youngest solo artist to launch a #1 hit with "Leave (Get Out)" since she was 13.
JoJo appeared on the competition, America's Most Talented Kids, and also on Oprah and Maury.
JoJo started acting in 2007 with a role in the film Aquamarine.
JoJo's parents are Joel Levesque and Diana Blagden.
JoJo studied at Northeastern University where she wanted to study cultural anthropology but she dropped out in order to persue a singing and acting career.

JoJo starred in several films and TV series such as:
G.B.F. in 2013
JoJo: The Pop Princess in 2006
House of Glam in 2010
True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet in 2008

JoJo Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

JoJo’s net worth is $5 million
JoJo’s salary per year is not available
JoJo’s source of wealth: Actress and Singer

JoJo height and weight 2017

JoJo’s height is 5 FT 3,5 in or 1,61 Like:
Amy Adams the American actress
Chloe Moretz the American Actress
Kelly Clarkson the American Singer
Madonna the American singer and actress

JoJo’s weight is 123 Lbs or 56 Kg
JoJo Eyes color: Grey
JoJo Hair Color: Light Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

JoJo personal Quotes

I'm lucky to have a great support system in my friends and some of my family. If you have those people that you trust, go ahead and fall back into them and let them be your hammock and cocoon and let them embrace you.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I