top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 12,4 Billion

Dustin Moskovitz net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Dustin Moskovitz’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Dustin Moskovitz’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Dustin Moskovitz’s annual salary and earnings, What are Dustin Moskovitz’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Dustin Moskovitz’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Dustin Moskovitz

Dustin Moskovitz is an American Businessman, born on May 22, 1984 in Gainesville, Florida, USA, his birth sign is the Gemini and his Birth name Dustin Moskovitz.
Dustin Moskovitz is an American  Internet Entrepreneur; he has been popular for being the co-founder of the most popular social media Facebook along with Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum and Chris Hughes.
Dustin Moskovitz was reported the youngest self-made billionaire in history by forbes in 2011.
Dustin Moskovitz started his business career by creating Facebook with his Harvard roommates Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Chris Hughes, and Dustin Moskovitz in 2004.
Dustin's father was a psychiatrist and mother a teacher and an artist.
Dustin Moskovitz studied at  Vanguard High School and then he moved to Harvard University as an economics major, but he dropped out after creating Facebook.
Dustin Moskovitz has been married to Cri Tuna since 2013.

Dustin Moskovitz Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Dustin Moskovitz’s net worth is $ 12,4 billion
Dustin Moskovitz’s salary per year is not available
Dustin Moskovitz’s source of wealth: Businessman

Dustin Moskovitz height and weight 2017

Dustin Moskovitz’s height is 5 FT 8,5 in or 1,74 m 

Dustin Moskovitz’s weight is 176 lbs or 79 Kg
Dustin Moskovitz Eyes color: Dark Brown
Dustin Moskovitz Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements, Shoe Size): are not available

Dustin Moskovitz personal Quotes

Mindfulness has helped me succeed in almost every dimension of my life. By stopping regularly to look inward and become aware of my mental state, I stay connected to the source of my actions and thoughts and can guide them with considerably more intention.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I