top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 30 Million

How much is Marshawn Lynch net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Marshawn Lynch, such as how much is Marshawn Lynch’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Marshawn Lynch’s annual salary and earnings, What are Marshawn Lynch’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Marshawn Lynch’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Marshawn Lynch from a number of our credible sources.

About Marshawn Lynch

Marshawn Lynch is an American Football player, born on April 22, 1986 in Oakland, California, USA, his birth sign is the Taurus and his Birth name Marshawn Terrell Lynch.
Marshawn Lynch is an American  retired Football player; he has been popular for being a Pro Bowl NFL running back, he was drafted 12th overall by the Buffalo Bills in 2007, Lynch started to be popular since 2010 when he joined the Seattle Seahawks.
During his career Marshawn Lynch played for two teams Buffalo Bills from 2007 to 2010, and Seattle Seahawks from 2010 to 2015.
Marshawn Lynch started playing Football while he joined the University of California, Berkeley, and played for the California Golden Bears football team.
Dustin's mother is named Delisa.
Marshawn Lynch studied at  Oakland Technical High School and then at the University of California.
Marshawn Lynch is a Super Bowl champion and earned 5 Pro Bowl.

Marshawn Lynch Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Marshawn Lynch’s net worth is $30 Million
Marshawn Lynch’s salary per year is not available
Marshawn Lynch’s source of wealth: Football Player

Marshawn Lynch height and weight 2017

Marshawn Lynch’s height is 5 FT 11 in or 1,80 m Like:
Jay Leno the American talk show host, Jason Isaacs the English actor, David Beckham the English football star and Ian McKellen the British actor.

Marshawn Lynch’s weight is 215 lbs or 98 Kg
Marshawn Lynch Eyes color: Dark Brown
Marshawn Lynch Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements, Shoe Size): are not available

Marshawn Lynch personal Quotes

To learn to do backflips and front flips, you had to fall and bump your head a couple times. I've been doing them since I was a little one, though. Just something I've enjoyed doing, just flip.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I