top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 50 Million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Niall Horan’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Niall Horan’s annual salary and earnings, What are Niall Horan’s sources of wealth, and how much is Niall Horan’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Niall Horan

Niall Horan is an American Pop Singer, born on September 13, 1993 in Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland, his birth sign is the Virgo and his Birth name Niall James Horan.
Niall Horan is an Irish  singer, songwriter and guitarist; he has been popular for being a member of the band One Direction alongside Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson, the band has been formed at the the seventh series of the British televised singing competition The X Factor, where the band's members met each others.
Niall Horan started singing in 2010 while auditionning as a solo artist on The X Factor.
Niall Horan studied at Coláiste Mhuire, a boys’ Christian Brothers school.
Niall Horan's parents are Bobby Horan and Maura Gallagher, he has one brother named Greg Horan.

Niall Horan starred in several films and TV series such as:
Where We Are - The Concert Film in 2014
One Direction: This Is Us in 2013

Niall Horan Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Niall Horan’s net worth is $50 Million
Niall Horan’s salary per year is not available
Niall Horan’s source of wealth: Pop Singer

Niall Horan height and weight 2017

Niall Horan’s height is 5 FT 8 in or 1,73 m Like:
Joaquin Phoenix the American actor
Sean Penn the American actor and director
Pete Postlethwaite the British actor
Christian Slater the American actor

Niall Horan’s weight is 161 lbs or 73 Kg
Niall Horan Eyes color: Blue
Niall Horan Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements, Shoe Size): are not available

Niall Horan personal Quotes

I get really nervous if pigeons are flying around before shows. I can't stand them after one once flew in through my bathroom window and went for me while I was having a wee. That was enough. I think pigeons target me.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I