top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 35 Million

How much is Nelly Furtado net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Nelly Furtado, such as how much is Nelly Furtado’s net worth and wealth in 2016, how much is Nelly Furtado’s annual salary and earnings, What are Nelly Furtado’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Nelly Furtado’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Nelly Furtado from a number of our credible sources.

About Nelly Furtado

Nelly Furtado is a Candian Pop Singer, born on December 2, 1978 in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, her birth sign is the Sagittarius and her Birth name Niall Nelly Kim Furtado.
Nelly Furtado is a Canadian singer, songwriter and actress; she has been popular thanks to her first album Whoa, Nelly! in 2000 which contained two top 10 hit singles; "I'm Like a Bird" and "Turn Off the Light". And thaks to that album she  won several Grammy and Juno Awards.
Nelly Furtado started singing in 1997 when she founded a band called Nelstar, a trip hop duo with Newkirk.
Nelly Furtado studied at Mount Douglas Secondary School in Canada.
Nelly Furtado's parents are António José Furtado and Maria Manuela a motel cleaner, she has one brother named Michael Anthony Furtado and a sister named Lisa Anne Furtado.

Nelly Furtado's Discography:
Folklore in 2003
Loose in 2006
Mi Plan in 2009
The Spirit Indestructible in 2012
The Ride in 2017

Nelly Furtado starred in several films and TV series such as:
A Date With Miss Fortune in 2015
Score: A Hockey Musical in 2010

Nelly Furtado Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Nelly Furtado’s net worth is $ 35 Million
Nelly Furtado’s salary per year is not available
Nelly Furtado’s source of wealth: Pop Singer

Nelly Furtado height and weight 2016

Nelly Furtado’s height is 5 FT 2,5 in or 1,59 m Like:
Felicity Jones the British actress, Vanessa Marano the American actress, Sherilyn Fenn the American actress and Naoko Mori the British Actress.

Nelly Furtado’s weight is 121 lbs or 55 Kg
Nelly Furtado Eyes color: Blue
Nelly Furtado Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Shoe Size): are not available
Body measurements: 36-24-36 in or 91.5-61-81 cm

Nelly Furtado personal Quotes

I remember attaching a wire clothing hanger to the antenna of my radio in my bedroom, so I could get the frequency and get that station and listen to the top 10 every night.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I