top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 10 Million

Richard Carpenter net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Richard Carpenter’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Richard Carpenter’s Net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Richard Carpenter’s annual salary and earnings, What are Richard Carpenter’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Richard Carpenter’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Richard Carpenter

Richard Carpenter is an American Singer, born on October 15, 1946 in New Haven, Connecticut, USA, his birth sign is the Libra and his Birth name Richard Lynn Carpenter.
Richard Carpenter is an American Pop Singer; he has been popular being a member of the musical duo The Carpenters with his sister Karen Carpenter, together they composed "Goodbye to Love" and "Only Yesterday," and other sucessful songs.
Richard Carpenter started his singing career when he signed a contact with A&M Records on April 22, 1969.
Richard Carpenter's parents are Agnes Reuwer Tatum a housewife and Harold Bertram Carpenter.
Richard Carpenter has been married to Mary Carpenter since 1984, they had 5 children.
Richard Carpenter studied at California State University at Long Beach.

Richard Carpenter Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Richard Carpenter’s net worth is $ 10 Million
Richard Carpenter’s salary per year is not available
Richard Carpenter’s source of wealth: Singer

Richard Carpenter height and weight 2017

Richard Carpenter’s height is 6 FT or 1,83 m like:
Ron Perlman the American actor
Christopher Walken the American actor
Casper Crump the Danish actor
Tom Hanks the American actor

Richard Carpenter’s weight is not available
Richard Carpenter Eyes color: Dark Brown
Richard Carpenter Hair Color: Light Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Shoe Size, Body measurements): are not available

Richard Carpenter personal Quotes

"This is a sad day, but at the same time a very special and beautiful day to my family and I. My only regret is that Karen is not physically here to share it with us, but I know that she is very much alive in our minds, and in our hearts."

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I