top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : under review

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Kim McGuire’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Kim McGuire’s annual salary and earnings, What are Kim McGuire’s sources of wealth, and how much is Kim McGuire’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Kim McGuire

Kim McGuire is an American actress and Author, born on December 1, 1955 in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States, her birth sign is the Sagittarius and her Birth name Kim McGuire.
Kim McGuire is an American actress; she has been popular for her starring role as Mona Malnorowski in John Waters' 1990 comedy musical Cry-Baby.
Kim McGuire's parents are attorney Raymond A. McGuire and Mary Toole.
Kim McGuire studied at the University of New Orleans, and then at the Loyola University School of Law.

Kim McGuire starred in several films and TV series such as:
Cry-Baby in 1990
Disturbed in 1990
Roses mortelles in 1993

Kim McGuire Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Kim McGuire’s net worth is not available
Kim McGuire’s salary per year is not available
Kim McGuire’s source of wealth: Actress and author

Kim McGuire height and weight 2017

Kim McGuire’s height is 5 FT 5 or 1;65 m like:
Claire Danes the American actress, Linda Hamilton the American actress, Christina Applegate the American Actress and Courteney Cox the American Actress.

Kim McGuire’s weight is not available
Kim McGuire Eyes color: Green
Kim McGuire Hair Color: White
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Shoe Size, Body measurements): are not available

Kim McGuire personal Quotes

I started off as a dancer and said I wanted to make myself as triple-threat as possible, and do Chekhov and Shakespeare... I just think it's so magical. I hate to say it, but I've always wanted to be a star."

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I