top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Rapper
Net Worth : 7 Million

Waka Flocka net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Waka Flocka’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Waka Flocka’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Waka Flocka’s annual salary and earnings, What are Waka Flocka’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Waka Flocka’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Waka Flocka

Waka Flocka is an American Rapper, born on May 31, 1986 in  Jamaica, Queens, New York City, New York, USA , his birth sign is the Gemini and his Birth name Juaquin James Malphurs.
Waka Flocka is an American Rapper, he has been popular for being a mainstream artist after the release of his singles "O Let's Do It", "Hard in da Paint" and "No Hands", the latter of which reached #13 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
Waka Flocka started his career in 2010, when he released his first album titled Flockaveli, then he released his second album Triple F Life: Friends, Fans & Family in 2012.
Waka Flocka had been married to Kierra Malphurs since 2001, they had 2 children.
Waka Flocka’s mother is Debra Antney the former manager and CEO of the rapper Gucci Mane.
Waka Flocka has two brothers Kayo Redd and Wooh Da Kid, they are also rappers.

Waka FlockaNet Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Waka Flocka’s net worth is $7 Million
Waka Flocka’s salary per year is not available
Waka Flocka’s source of wealth: Rapper

Waka Flockaheight and weight 2017

Waka Flocka’s height is 6 FT 4 cm or 1.93 m Like:
Tom Selleck the American actor, Conan O'Brien the American talk show host, Liam Neeson the Irish actor and Adam Baldwin the American Actor.

Waka Flocka’s weight is not available
Waka Flocka Eyes color: Dark Brown
Waka Flocka Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Waka Flocka personal Quotes

I didn't get into rap to be no lyrical genius. I got into rap to feed my family and help the people in need around me, that's it. A lot of people say, 'Man, Waka Flocka ain't go no lyrics,' so I was like, 'Yeah, you right!'

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I