top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Swimmer
Net Worth : 2.5 Million

How much is Missy Franklin net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Missy Franklin, such as how much is Missy Franklin’s Net Worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Missy Franklin’s annual salary and earnings, What are Missy Franklin’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Missy Franklin’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Missy Franklin from a number of our credible sources.

About Missy Franklin

Missy Franklin is an American Swimmer, born on May 10, 1995 in Pasadena, California, USA, her birth sign is the Taurus and her Birth name Melissa Jeanette Franklin.
Missy Franklin is an American Swimmer, she has been popular for starring at the 2012 London Games, bringing home four gold medals and breaking the world record in the 4×100-meter medley relay.
Missy Franklin started her professional career in 2010, when she competed at the 2010 National Championships, the same year she qualified to swim at the 2010 Pan Pacific Swimming Championships.
Missy Franklin’s parents are Dick a former football player and D. A. Franklin.
Missy Franklin studied at Regis Jesuit High School in Aurora, Colorado, from where she graduated in 2013.

Missy FranklinNet Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Missy Franklin’s net worth is $2.5 Million
Missy Franklin’s salary per year is not available
Missy Franklin’s source of wealth: Swimmer

Missy Franklinheight and weight 2017

Missy Franklin’s height is 6 FT 2 cm or 1.88 m Like:
Caitlyn Jenner the former American athlete and actor, Julia Child the American Celebrity Chef, Robyn Lawley the Australian fashion model and Jodie Kidd the British Model.

Missy Franklin’s weight is 165 lbs or 75 Kg
Missy Franklin Eyes color: Brown
Missy Franklin Hair Color: Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Missy Franklin personal Quotes

Sometimes when my mom finds a fun article and really wants me to read it, I will. But I prefer to just kind of focus on what I want to do and not really what other people are saying, because I don't want that to affect me too much.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I