top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 5 million

How much is Cameron Boyce net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Cameron Boyce, such as how much is Cameron Boyce’s net worth and wealth in 2016, how much is Cameron Boyce’s annual salary and earnings, What are Cameron Boyce’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Cameron Boyce’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Cameron Boyce from a number of our credible sources.

About Cameron Boyce

Cameron Boyce is an American TV Actor, born on May 28, 1999 in Los Angeles, California, U.S., his birth sign is the Gemini and his Birth name Cameron Boyce.
Cameron Boyce is an American Actor, singer and dancer, he has been popular for starring as a child actor on several roles like Keithie Feder in the 2010 film Grown Ups, Sam Holloman in the 2008 film Eagle Eye and Michael Carson in the 2008 film Mirrors.
Cameron Boyce is a member of the breakdancing crew X Mob.
Cameron Boyce studied at the Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies in San Fernando Valley.
Cameron Boyce started his acting career in 2008, when he had a role as Michael Cates Jr. on the TV series General Hospital: Night Shift.
Cameron Boyce’s parents are Victor Boyce and Libby Boyce, he has one sister named Maya Boyce.

Cameron Boyce starred in several films and TV series such as:
Code Black in 2016
Descendants: Wicked World in 2015
Ultimate Spider-Man in 2014

Cameron Boyce Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Cameron Boyce’s net worth is $ 3 million
Cameron Boyce’s salary per year is not available
Cameron Boyce’s source of wealth: Actor and Singer

Cameron Boyce height and weight 2016

Cameron Boyce’s height is 5 FT 5.5 cm or 1.66 m Like:
Kieran Culkin the American actor, Nicolas Sarkozy the Former French President, Jason Schwartzman the American actor and Declan Donnelly the British actor and TV Presenter.

Cameron Boyce’s weight is 115 lbs or 52 Kg
Cameron Boyce Eyes color: Dark Brown
Cameron Boyce Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements): are not available

Chest size: 35 in or 89 cm
Waist size: 12.5 in or 32 cm
Arms/ Biceps Size: 28 in or 71 cm

Cameron Boyce personal Quotes

Kevin Hart. He's the man! I like his style. He's short, so I can relate. All the stories he tells are real. I respect that, and he's just a really funny dude - great comedy instincts. To do stand-up on a stage for an hour and tell stories and make people laugh is incredible.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I