top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 5 million

Dylan O’Brien Net Worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Dylan O’Brien’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Dylan O’Brien’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Dylan O’Brien’s annual salary and earnings, What are Dylan O’Brien’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Dylan O’Brien’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Dylan O’Brien

Dylan O’Brien is an American TV Actor, born on August 26, 1991 in New York City, New York, USA, his birth sign is the Virgo and his Birth name Dylan O’Brien.
Dylan O’Brien is an American actor and musician, he has been popular for starring as Stiles on MTV's Teen Wolf, and also as Thomas in the 2014 film The Maze Runner.
Dylan O’Brien is also a YouTuber, he posts videos on his YouTube channel, which has accumulated more than 350 k subscribers and over 12 Million vues.
Dylan O’Brien studied at Mira Costa High School and then he joined Syracuse University in NY to major in film, but he dropped out in order to start his acting career.
Dylan O’Brien started his acting career in 2011, when he had the main role as Jimmy on the film High Road.
Dylan O’Brien’s parents are Patrick O’Brien a Camera Operator and Lisa O’Brien a former actress, he has a sister named Julia O’Brien.

Dylan O’Brien starred in several films and TV series such as:
Maze Runner: The Death Cure in 2018
Deepwater Horizon in 2016
American Assassin in 2017

Dylan O’BrienNet Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Dylan O’Brien’s net worth is $ 5 million
Dylan O’Brien’s salary per year is not available
Dylan O’Brien’s source of wealth: Musician and Singer

Dylan O’Brienheight and weight 2016

Dylan O’Brien’s height is 5 FT 11 cm or 1.80 m Like:
Scott Speedman the American actor
Colm Meaney the Irish actor
James Belushi the American Actor
Kris Kristofferson the American singer and actor

Dylan O’Brien’s weight is 152 lbs or 69 Kg
Dylan O’Brien Eyes color: Light Brown
Dylan O’Brien Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements): are not available

Chest size: 39 in or 99 cm
Waist size: 14 in or 35.5 cm
Arms/ Biceps Size: 29 in or 74 cm

Dylan O’Brien personal Quotes

I didn't have that many friends my first few years of high school. It was very cliquey and I'm super shy, so it was hard to make friends.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I