top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 1 million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Jace Norman’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Jace Norman’s annual salary and earnings, What are Jace Norman’s sources of wealth, and how much is Jace Norman’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Jace Norman

Jace Norman is an American TV Actor, born on March 21, 2000 in  Corrales, New Mexico, USA, his birth sign is the Aries and his Birth name Jace Norman.
Jace Norman is an American actor and musician, he is best known for his role as Henry Hart in the 2014 Nickelodeon series Henry Danger, he also popular as Adam Baker in the 2015 TV movie Splitting Adam.
Jace Norman studied at a public school in Southern California.
Jace Norman started his acting career in 2012, when he had a guest-starring role for an episode of the TV series Jessie.
Jace Norman’s has a brother named Xander Norman and a sister named Glory Norman.

Jace Norman starred in several films and TV series such as:
Webheads in 2015
Spark in 2016
Henry Danger since 2014

Jace NormanNet Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Jace Norman’s net worth is $1 Million
Jace Norman’s salary per year is not available
Jace Norman’s source of wealth: Actor

Jace Normanheight and weight 2017

Jace Norman’s height is 5 FT 7.5 cm or 1.71 m Like:
Pitbull the American Rapper, Willie Garson the US Actor, Jon Polito the US Actor and Bryan Adams the Canadian Rocker.

Jace Norman’s weight is 137 lbs or 62 Kg
Jace Norman Eyes color: Dark Brown
Jace Norman Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Jace Norman personal Quotes

I'm no genius, and others can outwork me. What I do is ask the naive, honest questions, and then I'm not satisfied until I get the answers.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I