top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 1 million

Jace Norman Net Worth 2017 and  Biography

#J #N Jace Norman is an American TV Actor, born on March 21, 2000 in  Corrales, New Mexico, USA, his birth sign is the Aries and his Birth name Jace Norman.
Jace Norman is an American actor and musician, he is best known for his role as Henry Hart in the 2014 Nickelodeon series Henry Danger, he also popular as Adam Baker in the 2015 TV movie Splitting Adam.
Jace Norman studied at a public school in Southern California.
Jace Norman started his acting career in 2012, when he had a guest-starring role for an episode of the TV series Jessie.
Jace Norman’s has a brother named Xander Norman and a sister named Glory Norman.

Jace Norman starred in several films and TV series such as:
Webheads in 2015
Spark in 2016
Henry Danger since 2014

How much is Jace Norman  net worth?  how much is Jace Norman ’s net worth and wealth in 2017? If you ask the same questions the answer is bellow.

Jace Norman  Net Worth Forbes, Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Jace Norman’s net worth is $1 Million
Jace Norman’s salary per year is not available
Jace Norman’s source of wealth: Actor

Jace Norman  height and weight 2017

Jace Norman’s height is 5 FT 7.5 cm or 1.71 m Like:
Pitbull the American Rapper, Willie Garson the US Actor, Jon Polito the US Actor and Bryan Adams the Canadian Rocker.

Jace Norman’s weight is 137 lbs or 62 Kg
Jace Norman Eyes color: Dark Brown
Jace Norman Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Jace Norman  pictures:

Jace Norman, JoJo Siwa & More Play Say Whaaa?! Mouthguard Game | 2017 Kids’ Choice Awards | Nick wrote:
i just want to congratulate jace and the cast of henry danger because honestly, henry danger is the best show on there. like everythings so funny and nothings ever stupid. they add so many things that make people burst out into laughter, and all of them are such good actors. most of the shows on nick consist of bad actors, like the thundermans is okay but like henry danger is my favorite show. also, i know many of you havent ever gotten to talk to jace. but i have and let me tell you, jace is the funniest and nicest guy you will ever talk to. he also says \"Lol" like every 5 seconds BUT ITS OKAY HAHA. anyways, congratulations to jace and the cast of henry danger!! you guys deserve it. l Jace Norman wrote:

Jace Norman personal Quotes

I'm no genius, and others can outwork me. What I do is ask the naive, honest questions, and then I'm not satisfied until I get the answers.

admin said on on 3/20/2017, 20:17
henry danger is the best show i ever seen and i know that jace is a nice guy and his so funny and one day i will meet him in person
/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I