top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

TV Show Host
Net Worth : under review

How much is Alicia Machado net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Alicia Machado, such as how much is Alicia Machado’s net worth and wealth in 2016, how much is Alicia Machado’s annual salary and earnings, What are Alicia Machado’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Alicia Machado’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Alicia Machado from a number of our credible sources.

About Alicia Machado

Alicia Machado is a Venezuelan TV Show Host, born on December 6, 1976 in Maracay, Venezuela, her birth sign is the Sagittarius and her Birth name Yoseph Alicia Machado Fajardo.
Alicia Machado is a Venezuelan actress, singer host and model, she has been popular for being named Miss Universe 1996, and then as a singer for her debut, self-titled album released in 2004.
Alicia Machado won Miss Venezuela pageant in 1995, which lead her to the 1996 Miss Universe pageant.
Alicia Machado’s parents are Martha Fajardo a toy store owner and Arturo Machado.
Donald Trump was alleged to have made disrespectful comments about her weight in the year following her Miss Universe title.

Alicia Machado’s Discography:
Si se Acabara el Mundo
Alicia Machado

Alicia Machado Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Alicia Machado’s net worth is not available
Alicia Machado’s salary per year is not available
Alicia Machado’s source of wealth: Singer, actress and model

Alicia Machado height and weight 2016

Alicia Machado’s height is 5 ft 11 in or 1.80 m like:
Susan Anton the American model and actress, Laverne Cox the American actress, Constance Jablonski the French model and Victoria Azarenka the Belarusian professional tennis player.

Alicia Machado’s weight is 121 lbs or 55 Kg
Alicia Machado Eyes color: Dark Brown
Alicia Machado Hair Color: Dark brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Alicia Machado personal Quotes

But as I was saying, from my experiences, I think men tend to be more timid in expressing their feelings for you. Regardless, I always prefer a friendship first and foremost.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I