top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Boxer
Net Worth : 3 million

How much is Adrien Broner net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Adrien Broner, such as how much is Adrien Broner’s net worth and wealth in 2016, how much is Adrien Broner’s annual salary and earnings, What are Adrien Broner’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Adrien Broner’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Adrien Broner from a number of our credible sources.

About Adrien Broner

Adrien Broner is an American Boxer, born on July 28, 1989 in Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S., his birth sign is the Leo and his Birth name Adrien Jerome Broner.
Adrien Broner is an American professional Boxer, he has been popular for being a World champion boxer, known for his skills quickness and shoulder roll defense, he is the winner of a WBO super featherweight title, WBC lightweight title, and WBA welterweight title.
Adrien Broner knocked out several boxers even before he made a name for himself, such as Allante Davis, David Warren Huffman, and Ramon Flores.
Adrien Broner started boxing at the age of six and he said that the sport saved him from a life on the streets.
Adrien Broner has started his boxing career in 2008, when he turned professional.
Adrien Broner won his first title in 2011.

Adrien Broner Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Adrien Broner’s net worth is $3 Million
Adrien Broner’s salary per year is not available
Adrien Broner’s source of wealth: Boxer

Adrien Broner height and weight 2016

Adrien Broner’s height is 5 FT 7 or 1.7 m Like:
Jerry Bruckheimer the American film Producer, Kit Harington the British actor, Giovanni Ribisi the American actor and Steve Zahn the American actor.

Adrien Broner’s weight is 147 lbs or 66.5 Kg
Adrien Broner Eyes color: Black
Adrien Broner Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Adrien Broner personal Quotes

They say before you make something happen you have to see it yourself. I have been seeing it for a long time and I am living my dream.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I