top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 85 million

Derrick Rose net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Derrick Rose’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Derrick Rose’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Derrick Rose’s annual salary and earnings, What are Derrick Rose’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Derrick Rose’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Derrick Rose

Derrick Rose is an American Basketball player, born on October 4, 1988 in Chicago, Illinois, USA, his birth sign is the Libra and his Birth name Derrick Martell Rose.
Derrick Rose is an American professional Basketball player, he has been popular for being  NBA point guard and the star of the Chicago Bulls.
Derrick Rose has been drafted 1st overall in the NBA 2008 draft from Memphis college.
Derrick Rose was named the NBA Rookie of the Year at the age of 22 as the youngest  player to win the NBA Most Valuable Player Award in 2011.  player to win the NBA Most Valuable Player Award in 2011.
Derrick Rose is playing currently with New York Knicks.
Derrick Rose’s mother is Brenda, he has Dwayne, Reggie, and Allan, all of them are talented basketball players.
Derrick Rose has a son named Derrick Jr. from Mieka Reese.

Derrick Rose Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Derrick Rose’s net worth is $85 Million
Derrick Rose’s salary per year is not available
Derrick Rose’s source of wealth: Basketball player

Derrick Rose height and weight 2016

Derrick Rose’s height is 6 FT 3 or 1.91 m Like:
Tony Tucker the Former American Professional Heavyweight Boxer, Professor Green the English Rapper, Jack Palance the American actor and David Thewlis.

Derrick Rose’s weight is 190 lbs or 86 Kg
Derrick Rose Eyes color: Dark Brown
Derrick Rose Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Derrick Rose personal Quotes

The way I dress, I dress totally different than I did when I was in college. I have to - try to - look professional. You change a lot when you are in the NBA, but I know where I came from.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I