top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 2 Million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Zara Larsson’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Zara Larsson’s annual salary and earnings, What are Zara Larsson’s sources of wealth, and how much is Zara Larsson’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Zara Larsson

Zara Larsson is a Swedish Singer, born on December 16, 1997 in Stockholm, Sweden , her birth sign is the Sagittarius and her Birth name Zara Maria Larsson.
Zara Larsson is a Swedish Pop singer, she has been popular for being the winner of the 2008 edition of the country's singing competition, Talang, the Swedish version of Got Talent,  when she was just 11 years old.
Zara Larsson is known also for her first album titled Introducing, released in 2013.
Zara Larsson has started her singing career in just after Talang in 2008 and signed with the record label TEN Music Group in 2012.
Zara Larsson released a single titled Uncover which topped thecharts in Sweden, Denmark, and Norway.
Zara Larsson is a member of the band Hanna & Andrea.

Zara Larsson Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Zara Larsson’s net worth is $2 million
Zara Larsson’s salary per year is not available
Zara Larsson’s source of wealth: Singer

Zara Larsson height and weight 2017

Zara Larsson’s height is 5 FT 6 or 1.72 Like:
Paz Vega the Spanish Actress, Juliette Lewis the American Actor and singer, Olivia Newton John the Australian Singer and Actress and Melissa George the Australian actress.

Zara Larsson’s weight is 138 lbs or 62.5 Kg
Zara Larsson Eyes color: Blue
Zara Larsson Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Zara Larsson personal Quotes

I wanna drop my guard. I wanna jump real hard. Wanna start some fizz with someone new just like you.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I