top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Basketball player
Net Worth : $ 320 Million

How much is Kobe Bryant net worth :  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Kobe Bryant, such as how much is Kobe Bryant’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Kobe Bryant’s annual salary and earnings,  What are Kobe Bryant’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Kobe Bryant’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Kobe Bryant from a number of our credible sources.

About Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bryant is an American Basketball player, born on August 23, 1978 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, his birth sign is the Virgo, and his birth name is Kobe Bean Bryant.
Kobe Bryant has been popular for being as a Legendary shooting guard, he lead his team Los Angeles Lakers win five straight NBA Championships from 2000 to 2002 and in 2009 and 2010, he was selected to the All-NBA First Team 11 times from 2002 to 2013.
Before starting his professional career playing basketball he was living in Italy and he was playing both soccer and basketball, but after his family moved back to the United States, he played high school basketball at Lower Merion High School in Philadelphia, before he was selected by the Charlotte Hornets in the 1996.
Kobe Bryant studied at Lower Merion High School.
Kobe Bryant has been married to Vanessa Laine Bryant since 2001, they have 2 children.

Kobe Bryant Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Kobe Bryant’s net worth is around $ 320 million
Kobe Bryant’s salary per year is $ 25 million
Kobe Bryant’s source of wealth: Basketball player

Kobe Bryant height and weight 2017

Kobe Bryant’s height is 6 FT 6 or 1.98 m like:
Geoffrey Holder the Trinidadian born actor, Ryan Lee Stiles the American actor, Clint Walker the American actor and Bernard Bresslaw the British actor.

Kobe Bryant’s weight is 212 lbs or 96 kg
Eyes color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Shoe Size: 14 US
Chest size: 43 in or 109 cm
Arms / Biceps size: 16.5 in or 42 cm
Waist size: 35 in or 89 cm
(Biceps Size, Hips size, Chest size, Waist size, Biceps / Arms size, Bra size, Dress Size, Body measurements): are not available

Kobe Bryant personal Quotes

I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. I have nights when I show up at the arena and I'm like, 'My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don't have it. I just want to chill.' We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I