top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 50 million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Melania Trump’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Melania Trump’s annual salary and earnings, What are Melania Trump’s sources of wealth, and how much is Melania Trump’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Melania Trump

Melania Trump is an American Model, born on April 26, 1970 in Sevnica, Yugoslavia now Slovenia, her birth sign is the Taurus and her Birth name Melanija Knavs.
Melania Trump is an American former model and the wife of American businessman and 2016 U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump, she has been popular as a model for her appearance on the cover of Vogue, and also in the 2000 SI swimsuit issue.
Melania Trump studied architecture at the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia.
Melania Trump has been married to Donald Trump since 2005, and she became the step-mother to Donald Jr.,Eric, Ivanka and Tiffany Trump.
Melania Trump’s parents are Viktor Knavs a member of the Slovenian Communist Party and Amalija a patternmaker at the children's clothing manufacturer Jutranjka in Sevnica.
Melania Trump started modeling at the age of 16 and at age 17 posed for Slovenian fashion photographer Stane Jerko.

Melania Trump Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Melania Trump’s net worth is $50 million
Melania Trump’s salary per year is not available
Melania Trump’s source of wealth: Model

Melania Trump height and weight 2016

Melania Trump’s height is 5 FT 11 or 1.80 Like:
Stephanie Corneliussen the Danish fashion model and actress, Uma Thurman the American actress, Claudia Schiffer the German Supermodel and Daniela Hantuchova the Slovakian professional tennis player.

Melania Trump’s weight is 148 lbs or 67 Kg
Melania Trump Eyes color: Blue
Melania Trump Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Melania Trump personal Quotes

I don't have a nanny. I have a chef, and I have my assistant, and that's it. I do it myself. You know, those hours with your child are really important ones, even if it's just the two of you, being quiet in the car together.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I