top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : under review

How much is Katie May net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Katie May, such as how much is Katie May’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Katie May’s annual salary and earnings, What are Katie May’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Katie May’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Katie May from a number of our credible sources.

About Katie May

Katie May is an American Model, born on March 16, 1981 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, her birth sign is the Pisces and her Birth name Katie Beth May.
Katie May is an American Model, she is best known for being a TV host, brand ambassador and model, she is popular on social media such Instagram and Tumblr, she proclaimed that she was the Queen of Snapchat.
Katie May was the SnapChat correspondent at the Video Music Awards.
Katie May’s parents are Janet May and Joseph May, both of them are teachers, she has 3 siblings
Katie May studied at Thomas Jefferson High School Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania, and then she joined Ohio University, from where she graduated in 2003 with a B.S. in retail merchandising.

Katie May Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Katie May’s net worth is under review
Katie May’s salary per year is not available
Katie May’s source of wealth: Model

Katie May height and weight 2017

Katie May’s height is 5 FT 7 or 1.70 Like:
Ciara Renee the American actress, Jackie Cruz the American actress, Indira Varma the English actress and Caprice Bourret the American Model and TV personality.

Katie May’s weight is not available
Katie May Eyes color: Blue
Katie May Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Katie May personal Quotes

I was going to follow my true desire to be on the other side of the camera, even though I am much older than most of the girls in the industry and really had no experience.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I