top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 500 000

How much is Pete Burns Net Worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Pete Burns, such as how much is Pete Burns’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Pete Burns’s annual salary and earnings, What are Pete Burns’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Pete Burns’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Pete Burns from a number of our credible sources.

About Pete Burns

Pete Burns is an American Pop Singer, born on August 5, 1959 in Liverpool, England, UK, his birth sign is the Leo and her Birth name Peter Jozzeppi Burns.
Pete Burns is an American Pop singer, songwriter and TV personality.  he is best known thanks to her international song "You Spin Me Round" with the band Dead or Alive, which its past members are Wayne Hussey, Steve Coy, Timothy Lever, Jason Alburey, Dean Bright and others.
Pete Burns died on October 23, 2016 at the age of 57, due to a sudden cardiac arrest.
Pete Burns is the founder of the band Dead or Alive in 1980.
Pete Burns studied at Dondero High School in Royal Oak, Michigan after his graduation, he joined  the University of Michigan, where he was editor of the Michigan Daily.
Pete Burns’s parents are Genevieve Isabelle and John Francis Hayden.
Pete Burns has been married to Evelina Maria Bettina Quittner Von Hudec and Francis Burns.

Pete Burns Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Pete Burns’s net worth is $0.5 Million
Pete Burns’s salary per year is not available
Pete Burns’s source of wealth: Pop Singer

Pete Burns height and weight 2017

Pete Burns’s height is 5 FT 8 in or 1.7 m Like:
Yul Brynner the Russian born Actor, Conor Maynard the English Singer, Dana Carvey the American Actor and Bill Maher the American comedian, writer, commentator and television host.

Pete Burns’s weight is not available
Pete Burns Eyes color: Brown
Pete Burns Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Pete Burns personal Quotes

I lived, I know now, a very solitary childhood. I had nothing to compare it with, so it seemed fine to me. I rarely left the house. I didn't need to; I had a secret world I shared with my mother. In those early years, I couldn't possibly have wished for a better friend. [...] She gave me the power to dream, the power to remove myself from where I might not be having any fun, and go inside my head and be somewhere else

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I