top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 11 Million

Priyanka Chopra net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Priyanka Chopra’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Priyanka Chopra’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Priyanka Chopra’s annual salary and earnings, What are Priyanka Chopra’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Priyanka Chopra’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra is an Indian Movie actress, born on July 18, 1982 in Jamshedpur, Bihar, India, her birth sign is the Cancer and her Birth name Priyanka Chopra.
Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress. She has been popular for being the winner of the 2000 edition of the Miss World pageant, and she is known also for being one of the highest paid actresses in Bollywood.
Priyanka Chopra starred as Meghna Mathur in the 2008 drama film Fashion for which she won the Filmfare Award and National Film Award for Best Actress, and starred also as Alex Parrish in the ABC crime drama Quantico.
Priyanka Chopra started acting in 2002, when she had her first role as Priya in the film Thamizhan.
Priyanka Chopra studied at La Martiniere Girls’ School in Lucknow, and then she joined Newton North High School in Newton, Massachusetts, and graduated finnaly from Jai Hind College in Mumbai.
Priyanka Chopra’s parents are Ashok Chopra, a Physician in Indian Army, and Madhu Chopra, she was also a physician in Indian Army.

Priyanka Chopra starred in several films and TV series such as:
Barfi! In 2012
Mary Kom in 2014
Dil Dhadakne Do in 2015
Bajirao Mastani in 2015
Baywatch in 2017

Priyanka Chopra Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Priyanka Chopra’s net worth is $11 Million
Priyanka Chopra’s salary per year is not available
Priyanka Chopra’s source of wealth: actress and singer.

Priyanka Chopra height and weight 2017

Priyanka Chopra’s height is 5 FT 6.5 in or 1.69 m Like:
Jeri Ryan the American actress, Kim Cattrall the Canadian Actress, Katharine Hepburn the American actress and Audrey Hepburn the Belgian born Actress.

Priyanka Chopra’s weight is 132 lbs or 60 Kg
Priyanka Chopra Eyes color: Dark Brown
Priyanka Chopra Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Priyanka Chopra personal Quotes

I don't come from a film background. I haven't learned anything about films or film-making. But I have a thirst to know everything about my profession. I want to learn about cinematography, about editing, about music recordings, about post-production. So when people in the know talk, I willingly listen.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I