top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : under review

How much is Janet Reno net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Janet Reno, such as how much is Janet Reno’s Net Worth and wealth in 2016, how much is Janet Reno’s annual salary and earnings, What are Janet Reno’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Janet Reno’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Janet Reno from a number of our credible sources.

About Janet Reno

Janet Reno is an American Politician, born on July 21, 1938 in Miami, Florida, U.S. , her birth sign is the Cancer and her Birth name Janet Wood Reno.
Janet Reno is an American Politician, she has been popular for being the US Attorney General from 1993 to 2001, nder the former president Bill Clinton. Janet Reno is also known for the popular impression that Will Ferrell did of her on Saturday Night Live.
Janet Reno studied at Harvard Law School, from where she received her law degree. And also at Cornell University, where she obtained her degree.
Janet Reno is the second longest serving Attorney General and also the first woman to serve as Attorney General.
Janet Reno’s parents are Jane Wallace an investigative reporter and Henry Olaf Reno a reporter for the Miami Herald.
Janet Reno died in November 7, 2016.

Janet Reno Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Janet Reno’s net worth is under review
Janet Reno’s salary per year is not available
Janet Reno’s source of wealth: Politician

Janet Reno height and weight 2017

Janet Reno’s height is not available

Janet Reno’s weight is not available
Janet Reno Eyes color: Green
Janet Reno Hair Color: Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Janet Reno personal Quotes

I was personally opposed to the death penalty, and yet I think I have probably asked for the death penalty more than most people in the United States.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I