top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 2 Million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Emily Ratajkowski’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Emily Ratajkowski’s annual salary and earnings, What are Emily Ratajkowski’s sources of wealth, and how much is Emily Ratajkowski’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Emily Ratajkowski

Emily Ratajkowski is an English Model, born on June 7, 1991 in Westminster, England, her birth sign is the Gemini and her Birth name Emily O'Hara Ratajkowski.
Emily Ratajkowski is an American Model and actress, she has been popular for starring as Tasha in the TV serie iCarly, and also  in the popular "Blurred Lines" music video.
Emily Ratajkowski started modeling since she was 14 for Ford Models, and then she modeled for Forever 21 and Nordstrom.
Emily Ratajkowski’s parents are Kathleen Balgley and John David Ratajkowski a professor of English.
Emily Ratajkowski’s parents are Doug and Teri Johnson.
Emily Ratajkowski studied at California Polytechnic State University.

Michael Massee starred in several films and TV series such as:
We Are Your Friends in 2015
Entourage in 2015
Easy in 2016
Gone Girl in 2014

Emily Ratajkowski Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Emily Ratajkowski’s net worth is $2Million
Emily Ratajkowski’s salary per year is not available
Emily Ratajkowski’s source of wealth: Model and Actress

Emily Ratajkowski height and weight 2017

Emily Ratajkowski’s height is 5 FT 7 in Or 1.70 m Like:
Sofia Vergara the Colombian Model and Actress, Melanie Masson the Scottish Singer, Martha Hackett the American Actress and Kassandra Clementi the Australian actress.

Emily Ratajkowski’s weight is 119 lbs or 54 kg
Emily Ratajkowski Eyes color: Dark Brown
Emily Ratajkowski Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Emily Ratajkowski personal Quotes

I started modeling when I was - not older, but not 12. I have a mom who's a feminist - she's an English professor, an intellectual. She really gave me the equipment to understand that you can celebrate yourself without putting yourself down or needing to apologize for the way you look. I think that attitude is really crucial for a model.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I