top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 3 million

Travis Fimmel net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Travis Fimmel’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Travis Fimmel’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Travis Fimmel’s annual salary and earnings, What are Travis Fimmel’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Travis Fimmel’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorite celebrities.

About Travis Fimmel

Travis Fimmel is an Australian TV Actor, born on July 15, 1979 in nr. Echuca, Victoria, Australia, his birth sign is the Cancer and his Birth name Travis Fimmel.
Travis Fimmel is an Australian Actor, and former model, he has been popular for playing  the wild man Tarzan in the WB series alongside Sarah Wayne Callies, and also for playing currently Ragnar Lothbrok in Vikings.
Travis Fimmel studied commercial, architecture and engineering at the RMIT University
Travis Fimmel’s parents are Chris Fimmel a Cattle Farmer and Jennie Fimmel Recreation Officer for the disabled, he has 3 brothers.
Travis Fimmel would star in the 2016 film Warcraft.
Travis Fimmel started his career as a model when he signed to agency LA Models after walking into their office broke and barefoot..
Travis Fimmel started his acting career in 2003, when he had a role as John Clayton / Tarzan in the TV series Tarzan.

Travis Fimmel Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Travis Fimmel’s net worth is $3 Million
Travis Fimmel’s salary per year is not available
Travis Fimmel’s source of wealth: Actor

Travis Fimmel height and weight 2017

Travis Fimmel’s height is 6 FT or 1.83 m like:
Edward Norton the American actor, Ciaran Hinds the Norther Irish Actor, James Van Der Beek the American actor and Nicolas Cage the American actor.

Travis Fimmel’s weight is 190 lbs or 86 Kg
Travis Fimmel Eyes color: Blue
Travis Fimmel Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Travis Fimmel personal Quotes

I went to university for a year, and I'm not one for schooling and have no enjoyment sitting in a classroom all day and ended up going to live in England for two years, just to travel. I worked in a bar in a hotel for a couple of years and had no intention of becoming an actor. That's where I met my agent.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I