top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Singer
Net Worth : 1 million

Melanie Martinez net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Melanie Martinez’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Melanie Martinez’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Melanie Martinez’s annual salary and earnings, What are Melanie Martinez’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Melanie Martinez’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorite celebrities.

About Melanie Martinez

Melanie Martinez is an American Singer, born on April 28, 1995 in Astoria, Queens, New York, USA, her birth sign is the Taurus and her Birth name Melanie Adele Martinez.
Melanie Martinez is an AmericanPop Singer, she has been popular for her appearance on the third season of NBC's popular reality competition singing series The Voice, she was on the team of Adam Levine.
Melanie Martinez has finished as a Top 6 finalist.
Melanie Martinez’s parents are from a Puerto Rican and Dominican descent.
Melanie Martinez released her first EP titled Dollhouse in 2014.
Melanie Martinez has started her singing career since 2014, when she participated  in the MSG Varsity Talent Show, a televised talent competition.

Melanie Martinez’s Discography:
Cry Baby in 2015

Melanie Martinez Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Melanie Martinez’s net worth is $1 Million
Melanie Martinez’s salary per year is not available
Melanie Martinez’s source of wealth: Singer

Melanie Martinez height and weight 2017

Melanie Martinez’s height is 5 FT 2 in or 1.57 m like:
Alison Lohman the American Actress, Isla Fisher the Aussie Actress, Helena Bonham Carter the English actress and Kate Mara the American Actress.

Melanie Martinez’s weight is not available
Melanie Martinez Eyes color: Green
Melanie Martinez Hair Color: Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Melanie Martinez personal Quotes

Round and round like a horse on a carousel, we go. Will I catch up to love? I could never tell. I know chasing after you is like a fairy tale, but I feel like I’m glued on tight to this carousel.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I