top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 2 Million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Chandler Riggs’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Chandler Riggs’s annual salary and earnings, What are Chandler Riggs’s sources of wealth, and how much is Chandler Riggs’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs is an American TV Actor, born on June 27, 1999 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, his birth sign is the Cancer and his Birth name Chandler Riggs.
Chandler Riggs is an American Actor, he has been popular for starring as  Carl Grimeson The Walking Dead, an AMC television horrordrama series.
Chandler Riggs won a Satellite Award for Best Cast in 2012.
Chandler Riggs’s parents are Gina Ann and William Riggs, he has one brother named Grayson.
Chandler Riggs has started acting since 2006, when he had the role as Egon the Zombie in the film Jesus H. Zombie.

Chandler Riggs starred in several films and TV series such as:
The Walking Dead since 2010
Keep Watching in 2017
Mercy in 2014
Terminus in 2011

Chandler Riggs Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Chandler Riggs’s net worth is $2 Million
Chandler Riggs’s salary per year is not available
Chandler Riggs’s source of wealth: Actor

Chandler Riggs height and weight 2017

Chandler Riggs’s height is 5 FT 4.25 in or 1.63 m like:
Roman Polanski the French born Polish Film Director, Michael J Fox the Canadian actor, Dappy the English rapper and Curtis Armstrong the American actor.

Chandler Riggs’s weight is 112 lbs or 51 kg
Chandler Riggs Eyes color: Blue
Chandler Riggs Hair Color: Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Chandler Riggs personal Quotes

I've never had a haircut where I've gone to a hair cutting place and they gave me an incorrect haircut. So I've been pretty lucky.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I