top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Movie actress
Net Worth : 3 Million

How much is Lily Collins net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Lily Collins, such as how much is Lily Collins’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Lily Collins’s annual salary and earnings, What are Lily Collins’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Lily Collins’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Lily Collins from a number of our credible sources.

About Lily Collins

Lily Collins is an American Movie actress, born on March 18, 1989 in Guildford, Surrey, England, UK, her birth sign is the Pisces and her Birth name Lily Jane Collins.
Lily Collins is an American Actor, he has been popular for starring on several roles such as Snow White in the 2012 film Mirror Mirror, Collins Tuohy in the 2009 film The Blind Side, and also as Karen Murphy in the 2011 film Abduction.
Lily Collins started acting very early at age two on BBC's Growing Pains.
Lily Collins’s parents are Phil Collins an English Musician, and Jill Tavelman a President of Beverly Hills Women’s Club, she has one sister named Joely Collins, and 33 brothers are Simon Collins, Nicholas Collins and Matthew Collins.
Lily Collins studied at Harvard-Westlake School in California, and majored in broadcast journalism from University of Southern California.

Lily Collins starred in several films and TV series such as:
Halo of Stars in 2017
Rules Don't Applyin 2016
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones in 2013
The Last Tycoon in 2016
90210 in 2009

Lily Collins Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Lily Collins’s net worth is $3 Million
Lily Collins’s salary per year is not available
Lily Collins’s source of wealth: Movie actress

Lily Collins height and weight 2017

Lily Collins’s height is 5 FT 5 in or 1.65 m like:
Ernie Wise the English entertainer, David Spade the American actor and stand-up comedian, James Tolkan the American Actor and Philip Davis the British Actor.

Lily Collins’s weight is 119 lbs or 54 kg
Lily Collins Eyes color: Hazel
Lily Collins Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Lily Collins personal Quotes

I like to wear as least amount of makeup as I can during my everyday life because I'm just all about keeping my skin healthy and hydrated and I love to laugh and have a great time and smile - that's when I feel the most pretty so I just want to make sure that I stay happy.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I