top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Singer
Net Worth : 75 million

How much is Adele net worth : Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Adele, such as how much is Adele’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Adele’s annual salary and earnings,  What are Adele’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Adele’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Adele from a number of our credible sources.

About Adele

Adele is an England Pop Singer, born on May 5, 1988 in London, her birth sign is the Taurus, and her birth name is Adele Laurie Blue Adkins.
Adele has been popular at the age of 19 when she released her four-times Platinum-selling album 19 for which she won the Grammy Award for Best New Artist in 2009, she also won a Golden Globe Award for her song Skyfall, which became the theme of the twenty-third James Bond film Skyfall.
Adele has graduated from BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology.
Adele’s parents are Mark Evans and Penny Adkins, she has one brother named Cameron Evans.
Adele has a son named Angelo with her boyfriend Simon Konecki.
Adele is influenced by Etta James and Ella Fitzgerald.

Adele played in several films and TV series such as:
Adele had an appearence on the 2012 film Katy Perry: Part of Me as a cameo.

Adele Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Adele’s net worth is around $ 75 million
Adele’s salary per year is not available
Adele’s source of wealth: Pop Singer

Adele height and weight 2017

Adele’s height is 5 FT 9 or 1.75 m like:
Sonam Kapoor the Indian Actress, Brooke Smith the American actress, Amanda Swisten the American Model and Actress and Rachel Boston the American Actress.

Adele’s weight when he died is 192 lbs or 87 kg
Eyes color:  Green
Hair Color: Light Brown
Shoe Size: 8 US
Bra size: 34D
Dress Size: 16 US
Body measurements: 38-34-38 in or 96.5-87-96.5 cm
(Biceps Size, Hips size, Chest size, Waist size, Biceps / Arms size): are not available

Adele personal Quotes

I like looking nice, but I always put comfort over fashion. I don't find thin girls attractive; be happy and healthy. I've never had a problem with the way I look. I'd rather have lunch with my friends than go to a gym.

It's never been an issue for me - I don't want to go on a diet, I don't want to eat a Caesar salad with no dressing, why would I do that? I ain't got time for this, just be happy and don't be stupid. If I've got a boyfriend and he loves my body then I'm not worried.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I