top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

TV actor
Net Worth : 8 million

Jeffrey Dean Morgan net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s annual salary and earnings, What are Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorite celebrities.

About Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is an American TV Actor, born on April 22, 1966 in Seattle, Washington, USA, his birth sign is the Taurus and his Birth name Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is an American Ator, he has been popular for such of his roles as John Winchester in the 2005 TV series Supernatural, and also as Denny Duquette in the 2006 TV series Grey's Anatomy.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan was a basketball player in high school and college.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan studied at Ben Franklin Elementary School, and then he joined  Lake Washington High School in Kirkland, Washington.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s parents are Richard Dean Morgan and Sandy Thomas.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan got married twice, to Anya Longwell from 1998 to 2003, and then he married Hilarie Burton in 2014, they had one child.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan starred in several films and TV series such as:
The Walking Dead since 2016
The Good Wife in 2015
Extant in 2015
Texas Rising in 2015
The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe in 2015

Jeffrey Dean Morgan Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s net worth is $8 Million
Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s salary per year is not available
Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s source of wealth: Actor

Jeffrey Dean Morgan height and weight 2017

Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s height is 6 FT 2 or 1,88 m Like:
Richard Madeley the UK TV Presenter, Alan Alda the American actor, Michael Madsen the American actor and Stewart Granger the British actor.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s weight is 183 lbs or 83 Kg
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Eyes color: Hazel
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Hair Color: Salt and Pepper
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Jeffrey Dean Morgan personal Quotes

I'm learning a lot how to be good at what I do and also how lucky I am and take it all in and be grateful for all this late in life success I've been having and it's good to have people that have been around and successful for awhile and work with them and see how they behave and it's why they are who they are and why they're still successful.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I