top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Rapper
Net Worth : 3 million

Chance The Rapper net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Chance The Rapper’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Chance The Rapper’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Chance The Rapper’s annual salary and earnings, What are Chance The Rapper’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Chance The Rapper’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorite celebrities.

About Chance The Rapper

Chance The Rapper is an American Rapper, born on April 16, 1993 in Chicago, Illinois, USA, his birth sign is the Aries and his Birth name Chancelor Bennett.
Chance The Rapper is an American Rapper, he has been popular for several of his mixtapes, such as 2013's Acid Rap, and also for featuring on the Justin Bieber song 'Confident', the song which rose to the #41 spot on the Billboard Charts in USA.
Chance The Rapper released his debut mixtape which was called 10 Day, during a 10-day suspension from school.
Chance The Rapper’s father is Ken Williams-Bennett an aide to former Chicago mayor Harold Washington and worked for then-Senator Barack Obama, he has a brother named Taylor Bennettis who is also a rapper.
Chance The Rapper studied at Jones College Prep High School.
Chance The Rapper’s parents helped him and were very supportive of his decision to become a rapper.
During his career Chance the Rapper has collaborated with Action Bronson, James Blake, , Childish Gambino, Tinashe, Common, Hoodie Allen, Vic Mensa, Skrillex and Madonna.

Chance The Rapper Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Chance The Rapper’s net worth is $5 Million
Chance The Rapper’s salary per year is not available
Chance The Rapper’s source of wealth: Rapper

Chance The Rapper height and weight 2017

Chance The Rapper’s height is 6 FT 2.5 or 1,89 m Like:
Terry Crews the Former NFL player and actor, Jeff Hephner the US Actor Luke Ford the Australian Actor and Anders Holm the American actor and comedian.

Chance The Rapper’s weight is 181 lbs or 82 Kg
Chance The Rapper Eyes color: Dark Brown
Chance The Rapper Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Chance The Rapper personal Quotes

There's a hunger in me that always wants to be creating and orating, telling people something and giving them information and getting feedback. There are so many questions that I'm trying to ask, and I'm still so far from being done saying what I gotta say.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I