top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Rapper
Net Worth : 3 million

Chance The Rapper Net Worth 2017 and  Biography

#A #S Chance The Rapper is an American Rapper, born on April 16, 1993 in Chicago, Illinois, USA, his birth sign is the Aries and his Birth name Chancelor Bennett.
Chance The Rapper is an American Rapper, he has been popular for several of his mixtapes, such as 2013's Acid Rap, and also for featuring on the Justin Bieber song 'Confident', the song which rose to the #41 spot on the Billboard Charts in USA.
Chance The Rapper released his debut mixtape which was called 10 Day, during a 10-day suspension from school.
Chance The Rapper’s father is Ken Williams-Bennett an aide to former Chicago mayor Harold Washington and worked for then-Senator Barack Obama, he has a brother named Taylor Bennettis who is also a rapper.
Chance The Rapper studied at Jones College Prep High School.
Chance The Rapper’s parents helped him and were very supportive of his decision to become a rapper.
During his career Chance the Rapper has collaborated with Action Bronson, James Blake, , Childish Gambino, Tinashe, Common, Hoodie Allen, Vic Mensa, Skrillex and Madonna.

Chance The Rapper Net Worth Forbes, Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Chance The Rapper’s net worth is $5 Million
Chance The Rapper’s salary per year is not available
Chance The Rapper’s source of wealth: Rapper

Chance The Rapper height and weight 2017

Chance The Rapper’s height is 6 FT 2.5 or 1,89 m Like:
Terry Crews the Former NFL player and actor, Jeff Hephner the US Actor Luke Ford the Australian Actor and Andres Holm the American actor and comedian.

Chance The Rapper’s weight is 181 lbs or 82 Kg
Chance The Rapper Eyes color: Dark Brown
Chance The Rapper Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Chance The Rapper pictures:

Nothing I'm doing currently would be possible without this girl right here. She's so kind and loving and brilliant and beautiful. And I wouldn't have her without her mother, so thank you for creating and raising the greatest gift I've ever received. Cannot wait to get back to this. l Chance the rapper wrote:
Chance the Rapper Talks His Grammys Win, His Daughter, and Upcoming Album | The Complex Cover wrote:

Chance The Rapper personal Quotes

Rap music is a combination of many different arts to make something new. There's always been a stigma that its existence would be short and only appeal to a certain group - but it's the biggest music in the world.

admin said on on 3/23/2017, 16:23
Why are you so fine?
/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G