top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Producer
Net Worth : 250 Million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Max Martin’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Max Martin’s annual salary and earnings, What are Max Martin’s sources of wealth, and how much is Max Martin’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Max Martin

Max Martin is an American Politician, born on March 26, 1953 in China, her birth sign is the Aries and her Birth name Elaine Lan Chao.
Max Martin is a Swedish songwriter, record producer and singer, he has been popular after writing the songs "As Long As You Love Me," "Baby One More Time," and "I Want it that Way."
Max Martin was named Non-Classical Producer of the Year in 2015.
Max Martin started his music career as a member of the Swedish metal band It's Alive alongside Per Aldeheim, Kim Björkegren, Peter Kahm, Gus and John Rosth.
Max Martin’s wife is Jenny, they had a daughter named Doris born in 2001.
Max Martin collaborated with Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, P!nk Katy Perry, Adam Lambert and Taylor Swift.
Max Martin earned ASCAP's Songwriter of the Year Award in 2012.

Max Martin Written albums:
Made In Sweden in 1994
Brotherhood in 1995
All the Way in 1996
Backstreet's Back in 1997

Max Martin Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Max Martin’s net worth is $250 Million
Max Martin’s salary per year is not available
Max Martin’s source of wealth: Songwriter and producer

Max Martin height and weight 2017

Max Martin’s height is not available

Max Martin’s weight is not available