top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Rapper
Net Worth : 0.5 Million

Kodak Black Net Worth 2017 and  Biography

#K #B Kodak Black is an American Rapper, born on June 11, 1997 in Pompano Beach, Florida, United States, his birth sign is the Gemini and his Birth name Dieuson Octave.
Kodak Black is an American Rapper, he has been popular thanks to his first mixtape Project Baby and his follow up Heart of the Project, he was helped by Dollaz N Dealz Entertainment CEO A.D. Julien on his beginnings.
Kodak Black’s parents were immigrants from Haiti, he was raised by his mother in the Golden Acres projects of Pompano Beach
Kodak Black started robbing as a means to provide for his family due to being a teenager without a father.
Kodak Black was inspired by his favorite rapper Lil Boosie.

How much is Kodak Black  net worth?  how much is Kodak Black  ’s net worth and wealth in 2017? If you ask the same questions the answer is bellow.

Kodak Black  Net Worth Forbes, Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Kodak Black’s net worth is $0.5 Million
Kodak Black’s salary per year is not available
Kodak Black’s source of wealth: Rapper

Kodak Black  height and weight 2017

Kodak Black’s height is 5 FT 9 in or 1.75 m Like:
Taron Egerton the Welsh actor, Pete Wicks the English reality TV personality, Terrence Jenkins the American actor and Stephen Moyer the English Actor.

Kodak Black’s weight is 165 lbs or 75 Kg
Kodak Black Eyes color: Dark Brown
Kodak Black Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Kodak Black pictures:

Judge Postpones Decision on Kodak Black Jail Release till March 20th. He'll stay in Jail till then. wrote:
It's Hard To Tell A Real Story From Da Fake Ones .. Cuz Now A Days If They Ain't Got It They'll Make One wrote:

Kodak Black personal Quotes

“I just wanna live a blessed life. Whatever comes with it, you know? And whoever’s supporting me, I appreciate it.”

admin said on on 3/18/2017, 19:04
yep let's free kodak!!! he totally deserves it! nah
/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G