top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Rapper
Net Worth : Under review

Suga Net Worth 2017 and  Biography

#S Suga is a South Korean Rapper, born on March 9, 1993 in Daegu, South Korea, his birth sign is the Pisces and his Birth name Min Yoon-gi.
Suga is a South Korean Singer, he has been popular for being a member of the popular seven-member boy band Bangtan Boys (BTS) alongside Jin, J-Hope, Rap Monster, V, Jungkook and Jimin.
Suga won released with his band BTS an album titled Wake Up and a South Korean recording titled Dark and Wild.
Suga started his career with the boys bandsud-coréen, Bangtan Boys formed by Big Hit Entertainment in 2013, they released their debut album in Dark & Wild, peaked at number two on South Korea's Gaon Music Chart.
Before he joined the BTS, Suga was active on the underground rap scene, and he was featured as a dancer in singer Jo Kwon's "I'm the One" music video.

Suga starred in several films and TV series such as:
Rookie King: Channel Bangtan in 2013
Rap Monster, Jimin, Jungkook in 2014
Hello Counselor in 2015

How much is Suga net worth?  how much is Suga’s net worth and wealth in 2017? If you ask the same questions the answer is bellow.

Suga Net Worth Forbes, Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Suga’s net worth is not available
BTS’ Net Worth is $35 Million
Suga’s salary per year is not available
Suga’s source of wealth: Singer

Suga height and weight 2017

Suga’s height is 5 FT 9 in or 1.76 m Like:
Richard Marx the American Singer, Michael Rooker the American Actor, Frank Grillo the American actor and Vincent Van Patten the American Actor.

Suga’s weight is not available
Suga Eyes color: Dark Brown
Suga Hair Color: Pink
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Suga pictures:

Best of BTS Suga Speaking English wrote:

Suga personal Quotes

“「I personally don’t like being an adult. Being an adult comes at a price. You are now faced with a reality which kind of pressures you to chase after stability and security so they become your new dream. That’s why I don’t consider myself or rather don’t want to consider myself as an adult. Sure, my age will define as an adult but I want to be a teenage-adult who is still chasing after his dream. I wish you can be like that too. Stay innocent, be naive. But still dream big. Dream big to the point that it is beyond your ability and endeavour to achieve it. So dream big and don’t lose your innocence.」”

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I