top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Singer
Net Worth : 3 million

Kelsea Ballerini net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Kelsea Ballerini’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Kelsea Ballerini’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Kelsea Ballerini’s annual salary and earnings, What are Kelsea Ballerini’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Kelsea Ballerini’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorite celebrities.

About Kelsea Ballerini

Kelsea Ballerini is an American Country Singerr, born on September 12, 1993 in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA, her birth sign is the Virgo, and her real name is Kelsea Nicole Ballerini.
Kelsea Ballerini is an American Singer and songwriter, she has been popular for her popular single "Love Me Like You Mean It," which was on the Top 30 position on the U.S. Country Chart.
Kelsea Ballerini was named one of Country Music Television's 2014 "Next Women of Country."
Kelsea Ballerini studied at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee, she dropped out after two years in order to start her music career.
Kelsea Ballerini’s father is a country radio programmer and her mother is a former marketer at Thomas Nelson Bible publishing.

Kelsea Ballerini Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Kelsea Ballerini’s net worth is $3 Million
Kelsea Ballerini’s salary per year is not available
Kelsea Ballerini’s source of wealth: Singer

Kelsea Ballerini height and weight 2017

Kelsea Ballerini’s height is 5 FT 6 in or 1.68 m Like:
Melissa George the Australian actress, Victoria Principal the US actress, Dido the British singer-songwriter and Kate Hudson the American Actress.

Kelsea Ballerini’s weight is 119 lbs or 54 Kg
Kelsea Ballerini Eyes color: Green
Kelsea Ballerini Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Kelsea Ballerini personal Quotes

The greatest gift I've been given is being naive, because I don't know what I can't do. And when you don't know what you can't do, you think you can do everything.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I