top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 3 million

How much is Lilly Singh net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Lilly Singh, such as how much is Lilly Singh’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Lilly Singh’s annual salary and earnings, What are Lilly Singh’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Lilly Singh’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Lilly Singh from a number of our credible sources.

About Lilly Singh

Lilly Singh is a Canadian YouTube Star, born on September 26, 1988 in Toronto, Canada, her birth sign is the Libra, and her real name is Lilly Singh.
Lilly Singh is a Canadian YouTube Star, she has been popular as Superwoman, and for her YouTube channel titled IISuperwomanII, which accumulated more than 10 million subscribers.
Lilly Singh is a vlogger, but she is also performing stand-up comedy, raps, hosts events, acts.
Lilly Singh started her career on YouTube in 2010, when she first created her channel.
Lilly Singh studied at Mary Shadd Public School, and Lester B. Pearson Collegiate Institute, and then she joined York University, from where she got a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology.
Lilly Singh’s parents are Malwinder and Sukhwinder Singh from Punjab, India, she has a sister named Tina.
Lilly Singh collaborated with several popular youtubers such as Ryan Higa, Grace Helbig, Colleen Evans, Connor Franta and Jenna Marbles.

Lilly Singh Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Lilly Singh’s net worth is $3 Million
Lilly Singh’s salary per year is not available
Lilly Singh’s source of wealth: YouTuber

Lilly Singh height and weight 2017

Lilly Singh’s height is 5 FT 5 in or 1.68 m Like:
Eva Mendes the American Actress, BingBing Li the Chinese actress, Linda Hamilton the American actress and Amanda Foreman the American actress.

Lilly Singh’s weight is 179 lbs or 54 Kg
Lilly Singh Eyes color: Dark Brown
Lilly Singh Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Lilly Singh personal Quotes

Growing up, I was always creatively inclined, and when YouTube came about, it was like getting the perfect platform to showcase what I wanted. Personally, I was going through a dark phase in my life, and I decided to make videos and basically go by the adage, 'If you want to cheer up yourself, go cheer up someone else.'

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I