top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Singer
Net Worth : 50 million

Louis Tomlinson net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Louis Tomlinson’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Louis Tomlinson’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Louis Tomlinson’s annual salary and earnings, What are Louis Tomlinson’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Louis Tomlinson’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorite celebrities.

About Louis Tomlinson

Louis Tomlinson is an English Singer, born on December 24, 1991 in Doncaster, England, his birth sign is the Capricorn, and his real name is Louis Troy Austin.
Louis Tomlinson is an England singer, songwriter and actor, he has been popular as a member of the popular British-Irish boy band One Direction alongside Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Niall Horan, Tomlinson won three Teen Choice Awards in 2012 and then eight more in 2014.
Louis Tomlinson started his career as an actor in the British TV crime drama If I Had You in 2006, and then he auditioned for the seventh series of the singing competition The X Factor in 2010.
Louis Tomlinson studied at an Barnsley acting school and at Hayfield School.
Louis Tomlinson’s parents are Johannah Poulston and Troy Austin, he has four sisters named  Lottie, Daisy, Phoebe and Felicite
Louis Tomlinson had a son named Freddie with Briana Jungwirth.

Louis Tomlinson starred in several films and TV series such as:
Waterloo Road
If I Had You

Louis Tomlinson Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Louis Tomlinson’s net worth is $50 Million
Louis Tomlinson’s salary per year is not available
Louis Tomlinson’s source of wealth: Actor and Singer

Louis Tomlinson height and weight 2017

Louis Tomlinson’s height is 5 FT 8 in or 1.72 m Like:
Harvey Keitel the American Actor, Dennis Hopper the American Actor, Mark Wahlberg the American Actor and Singer and Ben McKenzie the American actor.

Louis Tomlinson’s weight is 150 lbs or 68 Kg
Louis Tomlinson Eyes color: Blue
Louis Tomlinson Hair Color: Dark Red
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Louis Tomlinson personal Quotes

It's important for me to treat a girlfriend with respect. My mum would be horrified if I behaved any differently - and I have sisters, and would hate for them to be treated badly by guys.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I