top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Model
Net Worth : 4 million

How much is Joanna Krupa net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Joanna Krupa, such as how much is Joanna Krupa’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Joanna Krupa’s annual salary and earnings, What are Joanna Krupa’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Joanna Krupa’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Joanna Krupa from a number of our credible sources.

About Joanna Krupa

Joanna Krupa is an American model and actress, born on April 23, 1979 in Warsaw, Poland, her birth sign is the Taurus and her birth name is Joanna Krupa.
Joanna Krupa is an American Model, she has been popular with her 4th place finish in the 2009 season of the American dance competition television series Dancing with the Stars, and also for starring on Bravo's Real Housewives of Miami.
Joanna Krupa started his modeling career in 2004, with her appearances on magazine covers including Envy, FHM, Personal, Inside Sport, Stuff.
Joanna Krupa has a sister, who is also a model named Marta Krupa.
Joanna Krupa has been married to Romain Zago since 2013.
Joanna Krupa started acting in 2002, with a role as Juggy Dancer in the TV series The Man Show.
Poland's Next Top Model since 2010

Joanna Krupa starred in several films and TV series such as:
Szymon Majewski in 2010
The Real Housewives of Miami in 2012
Ridiculousness in 2014

Joanna Krupa Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Joanna Krupa’s net worth is $4 Million
Joanna Krupa’s salary per year is not available
Joanna Krupa’s source of wealth: Model and actress

Joanna Krupa height and weight 2017

Joanna Krupa’s height is 5 FT 7 or 1.70 m like:
Nina Nesbitt the Scottish Singer, Katie Finneran the American actress, Sarah Hagan the American actress and Christian Pitre the American actress and model.

Joanna Krupa’s weight is 112.5 lbs or 51 Kg
Joanna Krupa Eyes color: Blue
Joanna Krupa Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Joanna Krupa personal Quotes

I love being supportive of other YouTubers because I know how much work and dedication goes into building a channel, and I think that the community on YouTube is just so important because the viewers get to be a part of what you're creating.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I