top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Movie Actor
Net Worth : 100 million

Robert Pattinson net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Robert Pattinson’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Robert Pattinson’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Robert Pattinson’s annual salary and earnings, What are Robert Pattinson’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Robert Pattinson’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorite celebrities.

About Robert Pattinson

Robert Pattinson is an American movie actor, born on May 13, 1986 in London, England , England, UK, his birth sign is the Taurus and his birth name is Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson.
Robert Pattinson is an American actor, model, musician and producer, he has been popular thanks to his role as vampire Edward Cullen in the Twilight film series, he is also known for playing Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Robert Pattinson started his acting career in 2004, with a role as Adult Rawdy Crawley, in the film Vanity Fair.
Robert Pattinson studied at Tower House School, before he joined The Harrodian School in London and For acting he attended Barnes Theatre Company.
Robert Pattinson’s parents are Richard Pattinson an Imports Vintage Cars from America, and Clare Pattinson a former modeling agency worker.

Robert Pattinson starred in several films and TV series such as:
Damsel  in 2017
Good Time  in 2016
The Childhood of a Leader in 2016
Queen of the Desert in 2015

Robert Pattinson Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Robert Pattinson’s net worth is $100 Million
Robert Pattinson’s salary per year is not available
Robert Pattinson’s source of wealth: Actor, model and Musician.

Robert Pattinson height and weight 2017

Robert Pattinson’s height is 6 FT 1 or 1.85 m like:
Roger Federer the Swiss Tennis Star, Erik Von Detten the US Actor, Bill Nighy the British actor and Bryan Brown the Australian Actor.

Robert Pattinson’s weight is 165 lbs or 75 Kg
Robert Pattinson Eyes color: Blue
Robert Pattinson Hair Color: Light Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Robert Pattinson personal Quotes

I don't know if I could ever really be cast in a heartthrob role apart from 'Twilight', which I didn't really know was a heartthrob role. I really don't feel I am one.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I