top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Model
Net Worth : 18 Million

How much is Kendall Jenner net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Kendall Jenner, such as how much is Kendall Jenner’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Kendall Jenner’s annual salary and earnings, What are Kendall Jenner’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Kendall Jenner’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Kendall Jenner from a number of our credible sources.

About Kendall Jenner

Kendall Jenner is an American fashion model and TV personality, born on November 3, 1995 in Los Angeles, California, U.S., her birth sign is the Scorpio and her birth name is Kendall Nicole Jenner.
Kendall Jenner is an American Model and TV personality, she has been popular as the half sister of Kim Kardashian, and for appearing on Keeping Up With The Kardashians since she was 11.
Kendall Jenner and Kylie created a clothing line called Kendall & Kylie.
Kendall Jenner started her modeling career in 2010, when she started working as a runway model, in 2015 Kendall was ranked among #16 on Forbes' list of top earning models.
Kendall Jenner studied at Sierra Canyon School and Yorkshire High School, but she dropped out to focus on her modeling career.
Kendall Jenner’s parents are Bruce Jenner now he is Caitlyn Jenner, and Kris Jenner a TV personality.

Kendall Jenner starred in several films and TV series such as:
The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange in 2014
Hawaii Five-0 in 2012
Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami in 2009

Kendall Jenner Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Kendall Jenner’s net worth is $18 Million
Kendall Jenner’s salary per year is not available
Kendall Jenner’s source of wealth: Model, actress and Businesswoman.

Kendall Jenner height and weight 2017

Kendall Jenner’s height is 5 FT 10 or 1.78 m like:
Shannon Tweed the American Model and Play mate, Lynda Carter the American Actress, Joss Stone the English singer and Joely Richardson the English actress.

Kendall Jenner’s weight is 130 lbs or 59 Kg
Kendall Jenner Eyes color: Dark Brown
Kendall Jenner Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Kendall Jenner personal Quotes

My favorite thing about doing photo shoots is just being able to have fun, meeting new people, getting dressed up, and I just love doing it. So, I have a lot of fun.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I