top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Basketball player
Net Worth : 120 Million

How much is Kevin Durant net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Kevin Durant, such as how much is Kevin Durant’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Kevin Durant’s annual salary and earnings, What are Kevin Durant’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Kevin Durant’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Kevin Durant from a number of our credible sources.

About Kevin Durant

Kevin Durant is an American Basketball player, born on September 29, 1988 in  Washington, DC, USA, his birth sign is the Libra and his birth name is Kevin Wayne Durant.
Kevin Durant is an American professional Basketball player, who has been popular as the High-scoring NBA forward, and the youngest player ever to win the NBA scoring title during the 2009-2010 season.
Kevin Durant helped the Oklahoma City Thunder to the NBA Finals in 2012.
Kevin Durant earned his first NBA MVP award in 2014.
Kevin Durant started his professional career in 2007, when he was drafted by by the Seattle SuperSonics.
Kevin Durant studied at National Christian Academy where he started playing basketball, and at the University of Texas where he played until 2007, when he decided to take his place in the 2007 NBA Draft.
Kevin Durant’s parents are Wayne Pratt and Wanda Durant, he has two brothers Rayvonne Pratt and Tony Pratt and one sister named Brianna Pratt.

Kevin Durant Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Kevin Durant’s net worth is $120 Million
Kevin Durant’s salary per year is not available
Kevin Durant’s source of wealth: Basketball Player

Kevin Durant height and weight 2017

Kevin Durant’s height is 6 FT 9 or 2.06 m like:
Kristian Nairn the Northern Ireland born actor and DJ, Michael Crichton the American author, Robert Maillet the Canadian actor and wrestler and Larry Bird the Former American basketball player.

Kevin Durant’s weight is 240 lbs or 109 Kg
Kevin Durant Eyes color: Dark Brown
Kevin Durant Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Kevin Durant personal Quotes

My style has changed and evolved mainly because I've grown to have more confidence in myself.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I