top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Web Video Star
Net Worth : 0.5 Million

Damien Prince Net Worth 2017 and  Biography

#D #P Damien Prince is an American YouTuber, born on February 18, 1992 in Indiana, USA, his birth sign is the Aquarius and his birth name is Damien Prince.
Damien Prince is an American Internet Personality and Vlogger, he has been popular for his D&B Nation channel's content. He is best known for reactions and vlog entries with his fiancée Biannca, who is also a YouTube star.
Damien Prince started his career when he created with Biannca their YouTube channel in 2016.
Damien Prince has accumulated over 1.5 Million subscribers on his YouTube Channel, the most popular of his videos is "Crazy SEX TAPE Prank!!!," which accumulated more than 1 million views.
Damien Prince has two sons with his fiancée Biannca, they are named DJ and Kyrie.

Damien Prince Net Worth Forbes, Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Damien Prince’s net worth is $0.5 Million
Damien Prince’s salary per year is not available
Damien Prince’s source of wealth: Web Video Star

Damien Prince height and weight 2017

Damien Prince’s height is not available

Damien Prince’s weight is not available
Damien Prince Eyes color: Dark brown
Damien Prince Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Damien Prince pictures:

‪Took a random kid from my local ymca & bought him some new kicks D&BCares ‬ wrote:
DAMIEN GOT INTO A FIGHT OVER A BASKETBALL GAME wrote:

Damien Prince personal Quotes

There will be days when I walk in an arena and people will cheer and then there might be days when I walk in an arena and people might boo, but it all sounds the same to me because it's all just noise that lets me know that I'm relevant.

admin said on on 3/23/2017, 11:20
Hater sick cuz that paper thick
/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G