top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Entrepreneur
Net Worth : 550 million

Simon Cowell Net Worth 2017 and  Biography

#S #C Simon Cowell is an English Entrepreneur, Television producer and executive, born on October 7, 1959 in London, England, her birth sign is the Aquarius, and her birth name is Simon Phillip Cowell.
Simon Cowell rose to fame thanks to his appearance as a celebrity judge on the American talents competition series American Idol and The X Factor, he also produced America's Got Talent.
Simon Cowell has started his career working in the mailroom at his father’s company EMI Music Publishing.
Simon Cowell’s parents are Julie Cowell and Eric Cowell.  
Simon Cowell had a son with Lauren Silverman named Eric in 2014.

How much is Simon Cowell net worth?  how much is Simon Cowell’s net worth and wealth in 2017? If you ask the same questions the answer is bellow.

Simon Cowell Net Worth Forbes, Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Simon Cowell’s net worth is around $ 550 million
Simon Cowell’s salary per year is $ 95 million
Simon Cowell’s salary per American Idol: The Search for a Superstar is $ 100 million
Simon Cowell’s salary per The X Factor is $ 75 million
Simon Cowell’s source of wealth: Entrepreneur

Simon Cowell height and weight 2017

Simon Cowell’s height is 5 FT 9 or 1.75 m like:
Charlie Sheen the American actor, Paul Rudd the American actor, Jared Leto the American actor and Marlon Brando the American actor.

Simon Cowell’s weight is 170 lbs or 77 kg
Eyes color:  Dark brown
Hair Color: Dark brown
Chest size: 127 cm or 50 in
Waist size: 84 cm or 33 in
Arms / Biceps size: 43 cm or 17 in
(Biceps Size, Hips size, Body measurements, Dress Size, Bra size, Shoe Size): are not available

Simon Cowell pictures:

You all win... well done everyone. So good to see Simon and working towards our next big project closely with him l Simon Cowell wrote:
The Most UNEXPECTED Auditions EVER! wrote:

Simon Cowell personal Quotes

When I was young and we got caught pinching apples, we got a smack from the local policeman. Today if that happened he would be sued. There is a tendency to punish the victim, not the criminal. If someone broke into my house or my mum's house, I worry that the burglar has more rights than me.

Muzz said on on 11/24/2016, 17:49
Wanker
admin said on on 12/11/2016, 15:13
X Factor's Honey G confirms she's signed to Simon Cowell's record label - BEFORE winner is announced
Sponsored content said on
/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H