top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Basketball player
Net Worth : 1 million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Allen Iverson’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Allen Iverson’s annual salary and earnings, What are Allen Iverson’s sources of wealth, and how much is Allen Iverson’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Allen Iverson

Allen Iverson is an American Basketball Player born on June 7, 1975 in Hampton, Virginia, USA, his birth sign is the Gemini, and his birth name is Allen Ezail Iverson.
Allen Iverson rose to fame as the Star shooting guard for the Philadelphia 76ers from 1996 to 2006, Allen Iverson was named NBA MVP in 2001 and selected to 11 consecutive All-Star games from 2000 to 2010, Allen Iverson helped his club Philadelphia 76ers to reach the NBA Finals in 2001 but they lost against Angeles Lakers.
Allen Iverson started her professional career in 1996 after spending 2 years at Georgetown College, in his first year with Philadelphia 76ers he was named the NBA Rookie of the Year, in 2006 he moved to Denver Nuggets where he played 2 years, in 2008 played for Detroit Pistons after one year he returned to Philadelphia 76ers but the dream didn’t continue in 2010 he moved to Turkey to join Beşiktaş.
Allen Iverson had studied at Bethel High Schoolin Hampton, Virginia where he played Football and Basketball, and then he joined Georgetown University where he won Big East Defensive Player of the Year  two times before he dropped out to start his professional career with Philadelphia 76ers.
Allen Iverson’s parents are Allen Broughton and Ann Iverson.
Allen Iverson got married to Tawanna Turner in 2001 but they divorced in 2013, they have 5 children.

Allen Iverson Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Allen Iverson’s net worth is around $ 1 million
Allen Iverson’s salary per year is $ 2 million
Allen Iverson’s source of wealth: Basketball Player

Allen Iverson height and weight 2017

Allen Iverson’s height is 6 FT or 1.83 m like:
Orson Welles the American actor and director, Ciaran Hinds the Norther Irish Actor, John Ford the American director and Ernie Hudson the American actor.

Allen Iverson’s weight is 165 lbs or 75 kg
Eyes color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Hips size, Chest size, Waist size, Arms / Biceps size, Body measurements, Bra size, Dress Size, Shoe Size): are not available

Allen Iverson personal Quotes

He's helped me do so much in my career, helped me be the player that I am. If there's no Larry Brown, then there's no MVP, Allen Iverson.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I