top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Web Video Star
Net Worth : 3.5 Million

RomanAtwood Net Worth 2017 and  Biography

#R RomanAtwood is an American YouTube Star born on May 28, 1983 in  Millersport, Ohio, USA his birth sign is the Gemini, and his birth name is Roman Bernard Atwood.
RomanAtwood has been popular for his YouTube Channel RomanAtwood in which he posts pranks Videos with public and hidden camera, he has now over 8 Million Subscribers on his channel.
RomanAtwood created his YouTube Channel RomanAtwood in 18 nov 2009, and posted his first popular prank video titled "Cops Get Owned!!!" in March of 2012.
RomanAtwood’s parents are Curtis Dale Atwood II and Susan Anne Christman.
RomanAtwood had been married to Shanna Atwood from 2001 to 2008, they have sons named Noah and Kane.
How much is RomanAtwood net worth?  how much is RomanAtwood’s net worth and wealth in 2017? If you ask the same questions the answer is bellow.

RomanAtwood Net Worth Forbes, Salary and Wealth in 2017:

RomanAtwood’s net worth is around $ 3,5 Million
RomanAtwood’s salary per year is not available
RomanAtwood’s source of wealth: Ads on his YouTube Videos

RomanAtwood height and weight 2017

RomanAtwood’s height is 5 FT 9 or 1.75 m Like:
Alistair Mackenzie the Scottish actor, Harry Melling the English actor, Elvis Costello the English Singer and Theo Rossi the American actor.

RomanAtwood’s weight is not available
RomanAtwood Eyes color: Green
RomanAtwood Hair Color: Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

RomanAtwood Pictures

HERE we go again!! Thank you for the support and crazy amounts of love! See you soon. We Have to get a new donkey I Romanatwood wrote:

• It's official, we are having a baby girl I already love her more than any words can explain.. Ps, Kane is happy because he's eating a donut not because we are having a girl haha. Thank you so so much for being apart of our family. I can't wait for us all to meet this new little atwood love you. Smile More

RomanAtwood personal Quotes

Smile More !

Annecarter said on on 6/14/2016, 20:04
He was married to shanna or whatever and had Noah, but now he is dating Britney of like 6 years and has Kane.
RomanAtWood Fan Boy said on on 8/11/2016, 15:37
The part that Shanna is Kane's mother is incorrect. Kane's mother is Britt.
DooDooDonkeys said on on 10/23/2016, 08:06
Wrong! He adopted both kids!
DooDooDonkey is wrong said on on 11/16/2016, 08:57
No he did not adopt his children he made them.
Dumbasses above said on on 11/23/2016, 04:42
Ya'll have no fuckin clue what you're on about.
TheseAreCorrectFacts said on on 1/17/2017, 15:46
Okay, most of the above information is incorrect. Roman married his first wife, Shanna and had Noah, his first child, who is now 12. When he found out she cheated on him, they divorced and Roman got together with Brittney. Brittney and Roman together had Kane, who is now 5 years old. And they've been together for a bit over 8 years. Idk what now else to put anymore. I think this should clear it up.

Oh, one more thing. Roman and Brittney are currently planning on having another kid, as Brittney is pregnant.
/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I